Friday, November 13, 2009

Cute, fun fashionable hair styles for long hair?

I have long hair that reaches down to the middle of my back



~ I have annoying "frizzes"



~Sometimes my hair is really thick



and it never seems to work with me



any suggestions?



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



Also do you know how to control frizz?



Thank You everyone:)



Cute, fun fashionable hair styles for long hair?

boobs!!!



Cute, fun fashionable hair styles for long hair?

john Frieda or loreal that's why my



hair stylists uses for my hair



Cute, fun fashionable hair styles for long hair?

I also have long hair that is mid-back length. I just wear it straight. I have the same problem as you though- little "frizzy" areas. They're not awful but enough to annoy me. I asked my hair stylist about it once and she said it happens because of hormones.



So, here's what I do. After I wash my hair I towel dry it. I put in a dime sized amount of John Freida hair serum. It's got silicone in it so it keeps your hair straight and a bit shiny! Don't use too much- a little goes a long way! It weighs my hair down a bit so I use a little bit of mousse at the roots to keep it from going flat. Anyhow, I put half my hair up in a clip on top of my head and use a round brush %26amp; blow dryer to dry the underneath sections. When it's dry I run a hair straightener over it. I do the same with the top half afterward. Then I'm done!



I know, it sounds lengthy and complicated, but it's not. It only takes me about 10 minutes(or less) to dry and straighten my hair.



Cute, fun fashionable hair styles for long hair?

Use a serum or mousse when you get out of the shower. Because it's wet then, it's easier to get rid of frizzies.



Also, don't stay in your shower/bathroom because the humidity can cause frizziness. You can go to your room or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment