Sunday, November 15, 2009

Poll: Long hair or short?

I prefer short, I think there are few guys who can get away with long hair. Jonathan Davis is one of them.



Poll: Long hair or short?

Long hair on girls, and on me.



It just looks better whilst rocking out, and accentuates my double chin very nicely.



Poll: Long hair or short?

Short hair



Poll: Long hair or short?

For guys, short...



Poll: Long hair or short?

Long on girls.



Poll: Long hair or short?

i like meh hair not to short and not to long.



Poll: Long hair or short?

i have short hair and i like girls with long or medium hair



Poll: Long hair or short?

Down to the floor hair that drags behind them



Poll: Long hair or short?

short hair.



Poll: Long hair or short?

Short hair on my man.



Poll: Long hair or short?

Definitely short. I like bald too. (Voluntarily bald. Like Vin Diesel.)



Poll: Long hair or short?

short



Poll: Long hair or short?

i like medium hair.



Poll: Long hair or short?

short on guys



and long on girls



Poll: Long hair or short?

Depends on the guy or girl! Personality is everything when it comes to hair.



Poll: Long hair or short?

For guys short, for me long



Poll: Long hair or short?

I like wearing short hair because it shows off my sexy skull shape and excellent scalp condition.



Poll: Long hair or short?

some guys medium



never long



but also short hair too..



Poll: Long hair or short?

i like medium hair



a lot of my guy bff have long hair and they can pull it off xD



Poll: Long hair or short?

I do not things like hair length affect my decision on whom I'll date. I've dated men with all different hair lengths and it didn't make a bit of difference in how they treated me.



Poll: Long hair or short?

Huge 70's Afro, 3 feet wide!!!!!!



Poll: Long hair or short?

most women look better with long hair-I prefer mine long (it depends on the person %26amp; their personallity)



Poll: Long hair or short?

little women short hair



tall women long hair



men short hair



there are always exceptions



Poll: Long hair or short?

Overall I'm not a fan of long hair on guys, other than GCG's heavy metal hair, because let's face it - that's hot.



Poll: Long hair or short?

Well, on guys...hmmm...I don't know how to really explain this. I like it longer in the front where the bangs are then short in the back. =)



here's a picture:



http://s171.photobucket.com/mediadetail/...



Poll: Long hair or short?

medium



Poll: Long hair or short?

For girls long hair. I think short hair on girls makes them look lesbianish. For guys, short hair. That's just my opinion though. :o)



Poll: Long hair or short?

um.... i don't like 2 short or 2 long so...



Poll: Long hair or short?

It depends on the guy. I prefer their hair to b down to their chin, but some guys look cute wth long hair.



Poll: Long hair or short?

I like the baldies. Sorry, GCG.



Poll: Long hair or short?

For guys, I really will say both, it depends what hairstyle looks better on them, but i will mostly say short.



Poll: Long hair or short?

I like longer hair. But it depends on the type too.

No comments:

Post a Comment