Friday, November 13, 2009

How to maintain long, dry, curly hair..?

I'm a guy growing long hair for the first time. Gel seems to dry out too fast and there is a lot of frizz and hair seems to open out like a fan behind my head since it is curly. I dont want to get it straightened but I want to keep it frizz-free and need some gel which would stay wet-looking for a longer time. Is there any gel/leave-on conditioner/solution which I could use?



How to maintain long, dry, curly hair..?

USE MOUSSE,AND IT IS NOT AS HARD,MANAGABLE.GET YOUR HAIR CUT EVERY 6-8 WEEKS.USE LEAVE IN CONDITIONER,DON'T MATTER WHAT KIND. WHAT YOU CAN GET IS SOME ANTIFRIZZ SERUM AND RUB INTO THE ENDS OF HAIR.THAT WILL WORK.



How to maintain long, dry, curly hair..?

Brush your hair before you step into the shower and use a soy based conditioner. Then let your hair air dry. It should look beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment