Friday, November 13, 2009

Is long hair outdated for 34yrs. old mom of 3??

Hi. Mom of 3 here and I have long hair. Im 34 yrs. old and my 15yrs.old daughter tells me I shouldnt have it anymore because of my age and its outdated. Should I consider cutting it off????



Is long hair outdated for 34yrs. old mom of 3??

No not at all.....wear your hair any way you want!



Is long hair outdated for 34yrs. old mom of 3??

no-we do not need more feminazies



Is long hair outdated for 34yrs. old mom of 3??

How long is it? If it's to your rear, then I'd say cut some of it. Mid back (like where your bra goes) with layers would be nice.



Is long hair outdated for 34yrs. old mom of 3??

I don't think so! Unless you consider the ladies of Desperate Housewives out-of-date. If you like the way you look, keep your locks! I still have long hair and I'm 30. :o)



Is long hair outdated for 34yrs. old mom of 3??

I think if it's clean, neat and attractive you can have long hair. If you want to cut it off do it because you want to do it. I have short hair only because it suits my face and lifestyle but if you look good in your long hair keep it.



Is long hair outdated for 34yrs. old mom of 3??

No way! Long hair is pretty on any age! Just get some stylish layers in it. I don't know where it came from that when your over 30 you have to have short hair!



Is long hair outdated for 34yrs. old mom of 3??

i'm 37 and still have long hair!!!!!!!!! don't cut it , long hair on a woman is nice !!!!!!!!!!!!



Is long hair outdated for 34yrs. old mom of 3??

if it is nicely styled i see no reason to cut it just because you are 34...as long as its neat and you like it..keep it



Is long hair outdated for 34yrs. old mom of 3??

NOOO! Guys do NOT like girls with short hair! Keep it long!



Is long hair outdated for 34yrs. old mom of 3??

No I'm 33, I have long hair and my kidds love it. When I did mention I wanted to cut it off they said I should'nt cause they like it so much. In the end you just gotta do whats best for you.



Is long hair outdated for 34yrs. old mom of 3??

well, im 14 years old andi want my mom to cut her hair...but I mean if you dont try to style it in young styles then you should be good. If you cut ur hair mayb between ur neck and shoulders that woud be very cute, but dont flip it up mayb get it in cute layers or something....and dont get bangs thats not so hot for moms with children..



Is long hair outdated for 34yrs. old mom of 3??

Of course not, you're not OLD :) My grandmother is 74, she wears long hair too and it suits her just fine. Sure, you can consider short hair if you want to try how that suits you or you feel like a change, nothing against it.



However, if you basically prefer long hair and you don't mind the time to take care of it, I think long hair is always great with girls / ladies, no matter if you're a mum, a grandmum or whatever. Long hear is great !



Is long hair outdated for 34yrs. old mom of 3??

lucky for you her friends hang out with her so you don't need to worry about being outdated



since when does a child's opinion affect you,anyway



opinions are meant to make you think not be taken as the law



Is long hair outdated for 34yrs. old mom of 3??

If you have had it the same way for a long time, then maybe you should cut it. Keep it long but cut it in layers or something. But at 34, you aren't too old to have long hair. I think 45 or 50 is when long hair isn't a good look anymore.



Is long hair outdated for 34yrs. old mom of 3??

I agree with most of the answers. It's your hair! If you like it long, keep it long. I would say that if it is really long (past the mid-back) then you may want to shorten it a bit. If you've had the same style for 10 years, you may want to go and update your look, just for fun. Try something new! That doesn't mean it has to be short!



Is long hair outdated for 34yrs. old mom of 3??

No, you should tell your daughter SHE isn't the centre of the fashion world. If you like long hair, keep it, and never do something because some rude 15 year old tells you to. I'm 54, and I still have long hair, and so do many of my friends and both my daughters, 34 and 23. Long hair will never be outdated. you may consider using a temporary color, though, to brighten it up a bit.



Is long hair outdated for 34yrs. old mom of 3??

Hmmm - where I live, 30-something women (and older) still have the straight-long-hair-and-bangs haircut they had in high school, uncared for, not professionally cut, (generally home colored) and it looks awful! Long hair, per se, is not a problem necessarily, but it has to be frequently cut and maintained by a professional. Eventually, as we age, our hair loses its luster, its bounce. At that time, its time to cut it off and get a more flattering shorter cut.



Good luck.



Is long hair outdated for 34yrs. old mom of 3??

long hair is sexy it can never be out dated take it from someone who has long hair (up to my KNEES) all men love seeing a woman who shows off their beauty.



Is long hair outdated for 34yrs. old mom of 3??

leave them long but cut them a liitle just to satisfy your daughter.



Is long hair outdated for 34yrs. old mom of 3??

Not at all... If it's good enough for Jane Seymour, at 56 or however old she is, it's good enough for anyone. I'm 50 and have long hair and I was wondering the same thing, thanks for the question!!!



Is long hair outdated for 34yrs. old mom of 3??

its not the matter of long hair or short. wear what u look good in is the mantra...if u look good in long go for it...u have several hair styles for long traces.........long traces make my face look large...so i went for short layered cut ....so check out with a proper hair stylist he'll be able to tell u wat suits u...all the best



Is long hair outdated for 34yrs. old mom of 3??

As long as it is not to your bottom, i think long hair looks great. Just make sure if it is long that it is in good condition and is a relatively stylish cut. Mid length hair is probably best as you get older though!



Is long hair outdated for 34yrs. old mom of 3??

no ,why because you dont have to worry what about your kids say ,if you fell fine like that ,you fine, i think woman its beautifull the way she like to look ,specialy in mature females ,do what you hart tells you ,please your self ,be happy



Is long hair outdated for 34yrs. old mom of 3??

It all depends..... Does it suit your face? Is is thin and stringy, or full of volume. Why don't you try one of those websites where you try different hairstyles on a photo of yourself that you upload? Once past 30, I believe (just generally speaking) that mid-length hair is more flattering.



Is long hair outdated for 34yrs. old mom of 3??

I cut my hair short once and felt less girly. I hated it and would not do it again. Extremely long hair can make an obstacle of yourself but i agree with others mid-back to shoulders is a good length. If you take care of your hair and style it or try to make it look nice you should be ok. I think its when "moms" don't do anything with their hair that teenagers tend to be embarrassed. My mom always had crazy hair --- but that was just my mom, I let her be. I just chose to be different and pay attention to my appearance. But anyway i do not think it is outdated and agree most men prefer mid-to long hair.



Is long hair outdated for 34yrs. old mom of 3??

i think so...my mom cut her hair short just to make sure that she didnt look too young and out dated....im 17 and i agree with your 15 year old



Is long hair outdated for 34yrs. old mom of 3??

It all depends on you and your face type. Long hair makes a person look older and short hair younger. But there are different hair styles and that depends on your face shape. Go to a salon and ask what would suit your face better.



Is long hair outdated for 34yrs. old mom of 3??

Hallo.



Tell your daughter there is an difference between a girl and a Lady. Long hair fit also to women who are much older than you.



But one is for sure -long hair need a very, very good hairdresser and much more efforts to look good.



The problem with long hair is that the hairs look "cheap" if its not done in the right way.



So it not the question of being outdated. The question is stylish or not.



Is long hair outdated for 34yrs. old mom of 3??

hey there. well how long have you had your hairstyle as of now? maybe u should try a bob. my mom just got a bob and she said it felt very refreshing. I think u should go to your stylist and ask her if she has any ideas as to how to update your do!

No comments:

Post a Comment