Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Haircut for my sister's long hair?

My 15 year old sister wants her hair cut, but she's coming up with these crazy ideas. She has long, brown/black hair. She doesnt want really short hair, but around shoulder length or longer.



Haircut for my sister's long hair?

thats nice....and so...



Haircut for my sister's long hair?

ok have it past her shoulders with layers so shell be able to style it and change it if she gets borred



Haircut for my sister's long hair?

i say shoulder length because i have a little longer than shoulder length hair and it is so easy to brush and easy to take are of but i am letting it grow back out but i say shoulder



Haircut for my sister's long hair?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2ptnmhi%26amp;...



try this its super trendy right now



Haircut for my sister's long hair?

try a posh spice(victoria beckham) hair cut the stylists in la do hair like that all the tyme



Haircut for my sister's long hair?

I say do not cut it guys like long hair!



Haircut for my sister's long hair?

give her some bangs



Haircut for my sister's long hair?

cut off ten inches and donate it to locks of love



but i had sholder length hair once and i hated it i dont like that short of hair



if she likes to play with her tell her to only get a trim



Haircut for my sister's long hair?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- *Long Hairstyle tips-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...

No comments:

Post a Comment